Yoshikadas: sobre Otakon 2006

http://blog.myspace.com/yoshiki

weno, el señor yoshiki, futuro lider de la raza humana a nivel planetario, ha puesto un mensajito en myspace sobre lo de otakon xunxunxun xd

OTAKON
Current mood: loved

Yes, I'm going to Otakon in Baltimore...................I think on August 5th & 6th, to do some signings and some kind of Q&A. I may also be the judge of a JRock fashion show.

Last month I was having dinner with a friend from Sony (USA). She said "I don't think you would do it, but, Otakon wants to invite you as a special guest."....then I said......"Cool!".....Well that's it!!!!

I'm an Anime fan anyway........I'm also working on some movie projects, one of them is "The Rose of Versailles" (I hope this english title is correct), as music director.

Well, I'm very excited to meet the US fans, thank you so much for the opportunity.... although some people have sent email to yoshiki.net to express their feelings that they are very upset because they cannot attend the event....but please don't be upset!!! As soon as VUK's recording is done, I'm planning on travelling the world to perform or make some appearances, so I could meet you in or near your home town (hopefully)... So please DO NOT risk anything to be there just for me.....and again, since I started being active on "my space", I've recieved a lot of messages here and on the "Violet UK" page, as well as "YOSHIKI.NET" & "YOSHIKI MOBILE". I really really wish I could respond to all of your messages. Some of them were so sweet !!!

I feel really bad about not being able to respond, but all I can do...all I should do... is create the music that will allow me to respond to all of you...the best I can do....the only thing I can do.........

LOVE

YOSHIKI


PS

....I want to go to China, to see Pandas and Tigers.....

....I want to go to Egypt, ride on Camels.

....to Africa, to see Elephants.....

....I love Chinese food, French wine, Italy for tiramisu.......yum yum!!!..... <- eh xD y la paella ke?XDDDD

....to Germany and drive fucking 200 miles an hour...... <- XDD, no lo dudeis ke lo hara XDDDD

........................................................................

....OF COURSE I WANT TO MEET YOU FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X Japan World Tour 2011 (Sudamérica: Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Perú, México)

Intel premiará al dueño del portátil más antiguo de España

[DD] Prison Break 4x21 y 4x22 (SEASON FINALE)